July 25, 2010

love

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way.

happy birthday, akankshaa.
i love you more than words can speak and memory can hold."
Diya


"Happy Birthday :)
You're 16 :D
And I miss you you shit loads today :(
Worst part? You are having that wierd theme party just when I am not around!
Loser..
It has been ages since I have shouted across balconies with someone and then losing my voice. I miss it man!
No one is cooler than you,
Not Akshay,
Not Srijan.
And I am above the league :P
I need to make those ' mitti ke ladoo' with you or play 'bell-bell' with you or just sneaking into Malibu town. It's been ages I have done all these Crazy Stuff!
I want to dress you up like a girl again! It was Fun :D
And Lets make some 'Kheer wala hakka noodles' ?
Hahahha... I can't ever forget that!
And remember that fight we had over me having a mobile phone and you not having a mobile phone? It was a classy one :P
We have so many memories that we can even write up a book about our childhood :P

Omg,
I just realized how important you were in my life!
You know, I have stopped going swimming also.Just because you have put me into the habit of NOT swimming alone!
I hate swimming now! It's so boring. I have no one to play with! :(
Come soon.... I need play in the pool with you!

I miss you love Like soooooo much!
But, Have loads of fun today. Okay?
And where will you get a straightner from now?
Shit, Thats a big problem now :P
Hahahaha..

I love you :)
And Happy Birthday :D
Aur..
MERA BIRTHDAY AA RAHA HAI AB :D

P.s: Save my return gift. okay?

♥"
Shreya

Srijan, your letter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment