July 17, 2010

we'll fight for you like we were your soldiers

All the Right Moves by OneRepublic is most definitely stuck in my head right now.

I like how this weekend has started out. I (finally) got my uniform work done, got a grip on my MUN crisis, made sure my compering script had been changed (the original kind of sucked.), planned out the sixteenth birthday details (YAY!) and a bunch of other stuff.

Our school's music teacher is rather adamant I sing in the choir. His exact words were, 'Aap bahut achha gate ho, aapko pata nahi hai.' (You sing really well, you just don't know it yet)
Uh, okay.
So anyway, he wants me to sing and compere at the same time. -__-

School's kinda getting back to normal again. The routine's established, after 6 hours of dreariness in school, I come back home exhausted, eat lunch, then take a nap/ go for math class, wake up/come back, meet Bhatia sometimes, do homework, talk on the phone for a bit, watch White Collar for an hour (and do homework simultaneously), talk some more on the  phone, then fall asleep.

It's actually really sad, I think.

BUT WEEKENDS ARE LOVE ZOMFG.
THANK YOU FOR WEEKENDS, WHOEVER MADE THE CALENDER!

I got a rather disturbing call awhile back. I have friends with messed up lives :|
Khyati is very intent to find 'hangout' places (you know what I mean) for her and her boyfriend, now that he's joined our school and all.
Hahahahahahaha :P

Overheard in school:
"Do I have big boobs?"
"No"
"Then why does he like me?"

-____-

No comments:

Post a Comment