July 26, 2010

neon

You're now reading the blog of my school's new Vice Head Girl.

HELL YEAH!


A few people in the student council were a big, BIG surprise (or shock), but what's done is done. Almost all my friends got a post!
(Except Srijan, who didn't apply. Smart boy. Will go a long way.)

The rest of the day was okay too. Nupur gave me her birthday present (it's a fuzzy teddy. i like :D) and so did Karan (who had no freaking clue about what he was giving me 'cuz his mum bought it for him. Hahahahaha :P)
The math test was okay too, although the moment I took out my pen, I lost the freaking pencil box. I had to like, beg people to give me scales and pencils and the middle of the test. -.-

Also got two MUN awards! Commendation for best position paper and special contribution to the committee .

Um, um, what else. I have a cold, haha. Last week finally took its toll on me :P

The chocolate cake won't get off my hair! It smells like chocolate cake and I keep feeling hungry!
Not cool.

Tanay's text today (He's the Vice Head boy):
"We are the champions.....yeaaaaahhh......."
Hahahaha, freak :P

No comments:

Post a Comment